You're the one who turned off the running tap
Whom, which and where I placed my vessels
Containers of all my hopes, dreams and reality
I trusted you with all my heart, even when you have doubts
Even when you kept me waiting and believe in false hopes
My memory fragments affected me till this very day
And there's no way i could erase them
You've turned my dreams monochrome and hurt me further by saying those words
You have no idea and never appreciated everything I gave you
I realised that it wasn't happiness that was dripping into my goblet
I was lying to myself into believing that it is a hope
Whatever happens, I refuse to hate you cos i hate hating people around me
You know who you are
Wednesday, 20 August 2008
Monochrome dreams
Posted by WC at 3:40 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment