Monday, 23 June 2008

Diamond ring story

I got this frend *Ahpek* , he just got to know one China *Piao mei* who is in
Malaysia on "*vacation *" so after a few days going out with this
*Piao mei*then one day
*Ahpek* asked the *Piao mei *:

*Ahpek* : *Piao mei* ar ... we go out so many days ledi wor .... when you
wanna lemme wat wat u jek?
*Piao mei* : *Ahpek* ar .... you so fast wanna wat wat me meh? I only know
you for a few days only worrr
*Ahpek* : a few days still not long enuff to show my sincerity meh? I really
luv you wan worr
*Piao mei* : Still not enuff ler .... there is something you havent done yet
ler ....
*Ahpek* : What is that jek? faster tell me ... i fast fast go do!
*Piao mei *: All my frends mia bf all got buy them jewelry wan wor ... but
you ...
*Ahpek* : Say no more! I bring you go buy now!

*Ahpek *then bring *Piao mei *go *Kedai Emas Poh Kong* .... you should see
the glow on *Piao mei* 's face when she enters *Poh Kong* dat time.




As *Ahpek* enters the shop, he loud loud tok to the small counter clerk :

*Ahpek* : Eh ... ask your *Manager* come! I want buy diamond ring for my gf!

Later the *Manager *come with 2 packs of Drinho Packet drink ....

*Manager *: Boss, sit down and have a drink first ... we slow slow tok ok?
*Ahpek* : Eh lu *Manager* har? then bring me a very spesel diamond ring! i
wanna buy for my pretty gf here.
*Manager* : Wuah! you really "* sik foh*" (know your stuffs) ... know how to
come to our place asking for diamond ring! our diamond ring very fehmes wan!
Nah boss .... this one 3 carats, very shinny diamond ...... after discount i
gibe lu *RM5,000* ok anot?
*Ahpek *: I think you no skool much wan la! which part of " *Very Spesel*"
you dont understand? 3 carat?!!! My maid's diamond ring also more than 3
carats la!!!
*Manager* : Wuahh!!!! very little peeple so expert like you wan ler boss! I
like you very much! Nah what about this? this wan 5 carats .... after
discount *RM13,000* only.
*Ahpek* : What discount discount? I dun wan those got discount discount wan!
bring me something without discount!

*Manager* : Wuahh!!! ok ok I understand ledi boss! You really come to the
right place liow! I recomen you this 10 carats diamond ring! This ring last
time owned by itu HK Singer *Kenny B* mia ex wife wan ... this one made from
the precious blue diamond from Egypt, only our shop got this! This one knot
gibe discount ... the price is *RM90,000*
*Ahpek* : Hmmm ... lidis lar i like! come come lemme take a look

**Ahpek* then pass it to the *Piao mei* and ask her :*

*Ahpek* : How baobei? you like this one anot? last time *Kenny B's *ex wife
also wear before wan leh .....
*Piao mei* : I like *Ahpek *! I like!

**Ahpek* then pass back the ring to the *Manager* and said :*

*Ahpek* : ok la ..... I take this one ... just now you said *RM90,000* izzit
?
*Manager* : Yes boss, *RM90,000* .... no discount
*Ahpek* : Ok lar .... my gf here love the ring very much .... i take it la!
*Manager *: Tenkiu boss!!! How would you like to pay? with Cash or card
boss?
*Ahpek* : Cash? lu siao har? who walk on the street with 90k in their poket
wan?
*Manager* : soli soli ... then you pay card izzit?
*Ahpek* : Pay card??!!! you know how high is the interest anot??!! diu!
*Manager* : Then?
*Ahpek* : Lidis lar .. I give you cek ok? you no need to gimme the ring 1st
..... today is saturday mah bank alredi closed so u wait till monday only go
bank take money la! the cek cleared ledi only i come and take the ring ok
anot?
*Manager* : Ohhh ... lidat ok la! ok set boss, later monday your cek cleared
ledi I will call you to come and take the ring ok?
*Ahpek* : dont call so early hor! I dont wakeup till 12pm wan.
*Manager* : Yes sir! I know sir.

*Then *Ahpek* issued the cek and hand it over to the *Manager* then *Ahpek*and
*Piao mei* left the shop ...... 2 days later (Monday) the *Manager *called *
Ahpek* on his handphone : *


*Manager* : Oi Cilaka lu! your account left *RM18.02 *only la! Diu! you
where got money to buy a* RM90,000* ring??!!!
*Ahpek* : I know my account no money wor ... I pretend to wanna buy my gf
the ring only mah ... Knot ah?
*Manager* : Wuah you farker! If your gf know you are dem pokai I sure she
will dump kao u straight away!
*Ahpek* : AAhhh ...... dat one I know ledi laa ... tell you something you
derno lar .... you know how nice she servis-ED me on Saturday and Sunday
anot?


*WUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! *

0 comments: